I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sneak Peek - Newborn Tutu Portraits in Boise

The Princess has arrived! I got to meet this little sweetie today, she's only 6 days old! We also did Mom's maternity photos!

We had alot of fun with her, I told you I was going to make it poofy and pink!

{tuckered out princess}

lovely lips and lashes

snug as a baby in a hatbox

A dream come true

Adding this one only because I thought she had the cutest ears with adorable Ear Fur!

EAR FUR!

Thanks again! She's beautiful!

A break from sessions for me for a few days, but I'll be back in the studio on Wed for a baby session!

1 comments:

the_gordons said...

Thank you so much on these photos!! They are SO great!!