I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sneak Peek - Easter Portraits in Boise

I was just grinning ear to ear waiting for this sweet miss to come in - I'm convinced she is the smiliest baby in the universe!

Somebunny is comin' to town.

She really liked the eggs...

peek002

Some cute close-ups

peek003

peek004

I also have a hilarious series of her wearing sunglasses, I'll post that soon.

Thanks so much for coming in!

What else is new? I have a busy few weeks to coming up - Hoping some newborns will be ready for their newborn photos, some baby sessions, a maternity session and a pet session! I was out of service for a little while because I was sick, but I am all better now and ready to play!

0 comments: