I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sneak Peek - 6 year old Portraits in Boise

This little man (I call him G-man) is special to me, his Mommy is a very close friend of mine, and I've been taking his photos since he was just a little sprout. G-man is what I call spirited - I've learned that I really have follow his lead sometimes. We do one pose of mine, and one of his choice (which is usually a silly face) back and forth. We did this session in Downtown Boise, starting at Alia's Coffee house.

peek001

We thought this looked like a rocket!

peek002

He totally did this on his own!

peek003

This one just makes me laugh!

peek004

Outside the record exchange!

peek005

0 comments: