I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still here, really!!

No worries, my friends, Lala is still alive! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of just..stuff!! Let's see, since my last post I've


  • been sick
  • Celebrated my birthday! I got to go scrapbooking with all of my girls, and out to eat more times than I needed to (complete with the free dessert and the singing, I love that!)
  • Got my favorite toy ever, an iPod touch.
  • had family visit from out of town
  • Did the Women's Fitness Celebration Walk with my Mom, Godmother, Aunt and Cousin!
  • got sick AGAIN
  • Celebrated my husband's birthday

and more! So yes, I have been busy!

I have three sessions that I've done in the last week that will be up for "peeking" soon as well, 2 will be here and 1 over on the Shady Lane Studios blog. Stay tuned!

0 comments: