I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sneak Peek - Down on the Farm Family Photography

I have just the BEST time when my awesome clients invite me to their homes or FARMS! This farm was a photographers dream...beautiful backgrounds, props, a tireswing, a HORSE...Lala was in LalaLand! It doesn't hurt to have a gorgeous family to photograph too!

peek007

peek001

He's getting soooo big!

peek002

Big boy!

With big sister, Mom and I had been talking about doing something with tutu and Sam the horsie...I got a little carried away...

Swingin' Star

A visit with Sam the horsie!

There are more over on the Facebook Page too!

Thanks again!

0 comments: