I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

LIVE!

LIVE!!!

It's true folks! The new website - is LIVE!You can go look at it!

Congrats to Samantha (a client) for Winning the Contest for the name of the newborn Gallery! It is called "Miracle". She wins a free session and 8x10! I'll be emailing you with details!

My Wedding Gallery isn't up quite yet, but Congrats to Hedy for choosing the name! She suggested "The Princess Bride". She's my bestest friend so I already have a surprise in mind for her.

I'm keeping the other suggestions in mind - if I use one, I will get a surprise to you!

Since I am so excited about this new website (and I worked really hard to get it, most of you know that!) I am offering a Free Session and 8x10 to the FIRST LOCAL CLIENT or NEW CLIENT that comments (If you've won a free session in 2008 you are not eligable, but you can give it away to a friend!) Every other client (new or otherwise) that comments between now and Monday will receive a Free 8x10 at their next session!


HOLD THE PHONE: Krista - you won the free session from the first client! I'll email you with details! Congrats!


Another Contest : First Client to use the NEW CONTACT FORM on the new website will win a free session as well!

HOLD the PHONE! : Teresa has won the Free Session from using the contact form!
I have her kids trained to be my models so I'll have fun with that one!

First 3 Photographer Friends (from flickr) who comment will receive some awesome fabric that works great for a newborn wrap! (see my miracle gallery icon)

HOLD THAT PHONE AGAIN!: The Winners are

1. Rebecca Cook

2. Kimberly Nobles Photography

3. McDonel Photography

Send me your info via email or FlickrMail and I'll send you some goodies.

It's Over Folks! - Jessie from Myspace won the Myspace Contest!

A Special thank you goes out to Michelle Cordes of Michelle Cordes Photography - She suggested her friend Dustin White's music for my Main Slideshow, and he was nice enough to let me use it on the website! Thanks both of you! A special prize is in store for Michelle!

4 comments:

krista said...

Woo-Hoo! I hope I'm the first one to comment. I loved the pictures you did of your boys, and I am excited for you that you have your new website up and running!

Soul Focus Photography said...

looks awesome!
hope your business grows from all your hard work!

little.giggles
(from flickr)

Kimberly Nobles Photography said...

You did an amazing job lady!!!! Congrats on your wonderful website! Great job! See ya on Flickr!

McDonel Photography Photo Blog said...

I'm commenting too, but I'm probably too late.