I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sneak Peek! - Boise Family Photographer

This family was just too much fun! I hope you guys like these! This is a ginormous sneak peek because I just had TOO many faves...

Cute family (and I have tons more - I just liked this one)

{everyones laffing at my crazy faces}

Little Sis

{lil sis}

Big Sis

{big sis)

Sisters and Friends

{a sister is a forever friend}

Too Cool

{their own pose}

{little miss bright eyes}

A Hop and a Skip and a Jump...

{skip to my lou}

Tie Dye Fairies!

A family after my own heart...

And we made a new friend at the park today - A Bunny! I spotted him, and the girls said "It's Thumper!!" so I guess that's his name now. Isn't he (she?) cute??

guess who found a bunny?

Well, I am off to rest a little before going out with a friend for Girl Time!

1 comments:

Jennifer Etter Hill said...

I love the pictures! It was so amazing that you got that great picture with the bunny. I love the one wiht the girls and their hands. I also love the fairy one. You do great work, Lauren. Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for being so great to work with today. Steve was great too. Have a fun girls' night!
Jenn