I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sneak Peek - Boise Baby Portraits

You might recognize this little sweetie - her fall portraits were on my splash page for quite a while! Today, we did some Valentine's Portraits and some Birthday portraits since she just celebrated her 1st Birthday!

My Funny Valentine

peek002

She calls everything a "puppy" - even Balloons. hehe.

peek005

This one makes me laff.

peek004

Mmm. Caaaaake.

peek003

I just think she's the cutest!

In other news, I have a newborn session tomorrow that I am SUPER excited about, and plus I am doing some other "things" later that could possibly take my business and photography to another level! I've been offered an unique opportunity and will share details (if there are any!) as soon as I can! Cross your fingers for me :-)

0 comments: