I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sneak Peek - Tea Party Portraits in Boise

I've was lucky enough to photograph this little one 3 times last year, and she just gets cuter and cuter! She had fun having a Tea Party today with her guests - Bunny, Jojo the Sock Monkey (not shown in this peek, but they were there!), Dolly and even Twila the kitten!

Waiting for her guests to arrive:

Little Hostess

Little Doll


Tea for Two?

Tea for Two

Tea for me, Milk for you

Many thanks to Mom and Dad for allowing me to photograph her again! and many thanks to Danette - I found the table and chairs online the other night and had to have them for this session! Thanks!

Interested in a Tea party session for your little one? Email me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one by the window with the dolly!

Unknown said...

ohhhhh I love the PPost processing on these Lala..... What great photos!