I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sneak Peek - Maternity Photography in Boise, Idaho

This cute couple came in today - we had lots of fun! I love making people "dress up"

cuteness

all wrapped up

I can't bear it...


I absolutely cannot wait to meet their baby - she or he is going to be soo cute! Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos -- thanks so much for sending us the links. You guys are going to really love having those I think. I can't even remember how I looked with my big belly (although Mark reminds me all the time that I was immense!) :-) Good luck with the next few weeks!! My cousin Kellie who is due the 28th is already at 3cm, so they are on high alert.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. The photos brought tears to our eyes (I think Dayod is more emotional than I). Can't wait to see the rest of the photos - what a wonderful memory you'll have. And just think - next photo shoot, Bean will be on the outside !!!!!!