I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sneak Peek - Family Portraits in Boise

Recently, this lovely family contacted me about some 3 Generation portraits that were a little different from the norm - I suggested maybe a coffee shop, and found one downtown to use - and made sure it was okay with them!

This lovely girl just celebrated her 13th Birthday! She was a amazing to photograph!

Sweet 13

{relax}

Can you believe this is Grandma?

Granny and Girlie

and this is Mom??

City Girls

New Ipod for her Birthday!

{new ipod}

Hangin out downtown! (It was cooooold!)

Three Generations

Many Many thanks to the staff at Alia's Coffee House (908 W. Main, Boise - Next to the Idanha) for allowing me to photograph there, move chairs and tables, beg to use "cute" coffee cups, and creat general mayhem. I ordered a "Death by Chocolate" hot coco and man, it was the BEST hot chocolate I had ever had. Please check them out and tell them Ooh La La Sent you!

I *heart* this place

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos never cease to amaze me. So natural and unique. It's a gift you know. To be able to capture just the right moment. What a beautiful family. Fun! Fun! Fun! And, I must try the hot chocolate.

T.H.