I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family First - Boise Family Portraits

I had the pleasure of seeing this family again (I took their maternity photos in 2007) because they needed a family portrait!

Family First

Be sure to check out Marc's Website - it's all about being a Family First Entrepreneur - I think alot of my clients and friends would be really interested in it! He has a book coming out in April - This photo will be on the back of it!

and I just think their kiddos are so cute, he's one I got of the little one playing in the rocks

A rock for you

Thanks again to Shane of Shade Photography for assisting and working major magic with the reflector!


I haven't been blogging as much because I'm getting over a crummy cold, but I am feeling better. I have THREE maternity sessions coming up in the next 10 days! wooot!

0 comments: