I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sneak Peek - Maternity Photography in Boise, Idaho

I just love this "crazy" (as Mom calls them) family! I'm so excited they are expecting again!

We did some family photos which I will get online later, but here are some my faves for now!

peek004

Belly Dancin

Okay, this one of "big brother" showing us where his baby (bellybutton) is just is adorable!

peek003

and of course, I'll be the only maternity photographer to tell her client she was
dressing up as a "cavewoman" for her maternity portraits, because that's how I roll!

Grr Baby! Very GRR!

Thanks you guys, it was great seeing you again! I can't wait to meet the baby!

and I did 2 maternity sessions today, so stay tuned for another one!

0 comments: