I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sneak Peek - Baby Photography in Boise

Most people I know tell me I love my job because I get to play with babies and act like a dork every day...which is true! I got to meet this little sweetheart today!

She was intriqued with the gumball machine

peek001

Kisses for Bear

peek002

That sucker was MIGHTY tasty, me thinks!

peek003

peek004

It was nice to meet you guys!

As for me, I will be "out of service" for a few days. My best friend is getting married on Saturday (!!!!) and I am helping with the wedding, taking the photos AND watching her kiddos for a few days afterwards so her and her new groom can get a mini hunnymoon in. I will have internet and will be working to get galleries finished and emails answered, but I might not be able to answer/return calls very fast. Please be patient!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are DARLING!! Lovvve the gumballs...totally cute!