I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I always cry at weddings - Boise Wedding Photographer

Today, one of my bestest friends got married! She was my Maid of Honor in my wedding, and I couldn't be happier for her and her groom! I spent over 10 hours photographing today, but I had to back up my photos anyway, and I couldn't help editing a few from after the reception where we went to the Train Depot for some fun!

These are a few of my favorites! (so far - I took thousands of photos)

Sweet love

Get back here, Mister!

{with Boise in the distance}


Congrats you two!

Many thanks to the people who helped me today, to name a few - The Brides and Grooms Wonderful Families, Melanie, Steve (my hubby) and Shane of Shade Photography for being my assistant for the Train Depot portion.

Now, I think I'm going to curl up with a blankie, a diet coke, some wedding cake and the Bride and Grooms kiddos (yes, I offered to babysit too!) and watch a cheesy movie and relax!

0 comments: