I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Give Cancer The Boot!

I'm reposting this for a friend - You can visit her Website "Music Birth" from the link on the sidebar

"Friends and Family,
Last year I attended an event called Relay for Life, and it forever changed me. It is an all night walk that raises money for cancer research and prevention. As the sun sets, it represents the darkness that a family experiences when a loved one is diagnosed with cancer.The long dark night represents the hardships of living with the
disease. And the sunrise the next morning represents hope. I have personally experienced the darkness as I watched my dad struggle through chemotherapy, and eventually pass away. But I have alsoexperienced the hope as my 3 year old daughter has been cancer free for almost 2 and a half years. These experiences have moved me so much, that I am returning again this year with my husband and daughters to walk the track throughout the night. Please support me in my efforts to raise money for this worthy cause by following the link and donating. Every cent counts!"

surgery2

You can read more about her story, and make a donation by clicking here

Thanks!

0 comments: