I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sneak Peek!

The P Family and I (and my wonderful assistant, Pamela) had a great time at the park today! Thanks so much you guys! Some of my favorites:

Adorable Family!

The Fam

Sister did this all on her own!

Ain't She Sweet....

Gorgeous Kids. Seriously. This would look awesome as a canvas!

Aren't they gorgeous???

Totally going to be fighting off the girls someday soon? (and we said "Girls are STINKY!" right before the shot - they found that awfully funny!)

Heartbreakers

I have one more I might get up tonight, otherwise I'll post it tomorrow. Remember, you can always view the photos larger by viewing the photoblogged photos gallery!

I need my beauty sleep because I'm doing 18 month old twins tomorrow! Woohoo!

0 comments: