I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sneak Peek!

I am really pleased with these - my model was an absolute joy to work with, and many thanks to her Mom who helped me lug around props, and was my stand in assistant!

Butterfly <br />Garden

...reflections....

...I wanna soak up the sun...

.serene.

...flowers for...

and in case you missed it, I posted this in the mini-peek the other day

Butterfly Fairy

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful! Just love the dreamy quality to these. Great job!

thouzndwords said...

Lauren, I just love your unmistakable artistic flair in your images...these are just beautifully captured and processed!