I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sneak Peek!!!

I was so happy when I saw these kids today, I absolutely LOVED their outfits! Mom had mentioned sunflowers, and you can bet I went out and got some for this session!
Thanks you guys! I had a great time!

{together}

Don't Call it a Cliche'

Sunny Girl

{looking for bugs}

Handsome!

Listen...do you want to hear a secret?


This is my last session before we leave to go to California! We are visiting the Bay Area, mostly because one of my favorite cousins is getting married! She was the flowergirl in my parents wedding, so we are thrilled to be able to be there for the big day! I am taking the photos along with another photographer friend. I'm excited!

If you have an order pending, it must be in by Wednesday for you to be able to pick up June 1st. I will not be sending anything to the lab from May 22-29 (While I'm on vacation)

A few thanks: Thank you to Lyzze for allowing me to assist you at the wedding the other night, I really appreciate it!

and to my assistant Rachel so is tireless and does whatever I want before I want it!
You're the best!

0 comments: