I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sneak Peek!

You know, I had alot of people tell me I was crazy when I told them I was doing a "Tea Party" themed session with 19 month old twins! I had the best time, and thank you so much to their Mom and our "helpers"!

Bonnie Blue

...Double the Fun....

Honoured Guests

Secret Ingredient

That's all for now. I have a little story to tell for those who weren't there...you see, we had some friends and family of the twins join us for the session, and once when we changed locations, I had like 8 people behind me, carrying props and the babies..it was like having an entourage. It was so cool! I totally felt like Annie Leibovitz with her 17 assistants! HA!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! Could this get any sweeter or more adorable! I bet the parents just love them to pieces!

Karen said...

Oh these are soooo adorable!!!