I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Giving is Awesome - Winners!

First off, thank you so much for all of your entries! I have read all of the stories sent to me over and over, and cried over them. It was very hard to
choose just one - So I have chosen a Grand Prize Winner, and 2 runner ups.

Our Grand Prize winner is Keeley and she was nominated by Kelly L. Keely wins a
Free session in 2009, and all digital images on CD with printing rights, along with some special "surprise" goodies from me.Since Kelly nominated her, she gets a free session in 2009 and a $200 print credit!

Two more stories touched my heart, both sent in by Teresa H. Both Angela T. and Katy K. have won a free session in 2008 with a 11x14 portrait, and special "surprise"
goodies from me. Teresa, you will get a free session in 2009 and $100 print credit!

I will be contacting the winning parties via phone/email shortly - Congrats!

Also, stay tuned for my Best of 2008 contest AND a New Valentine's Day Special!

0 comments: