I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sneak Peek - Boise, Idaho Christmas Portraits

This little miss was an absolute joy! She's my friend now :-) and she let me dress her up, which I like alot.

Goofy grinning girl

I love my new pink santa hat!

May your Christmas be merry and bright!

oooo pink sequins!

and of course, Crazy striped hat and stockings - couldn't resist..

Little Buddie the Elf (the girl version)

Thanks so much for bring her in - she's the cutest!

Also, stay tuned tomorrow everyone - A newborn I've been waiting for will be here! and I cannot wait!

0 comments: