I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Availibility for the Rest of the Summer

I've been a busy bee, and I wanted to clear up some availibility issues and questions about my calendar (over on the website, scroll down to calendar)

The Week of July 27-31 I have Jury Duty (oh great, right? gah)
If I don't end up having to go, I will happily do any sessions who are available with 1 days notice on my waiting list. I will contact you.

The week of August 1-5 I am going out of town.

I am never available on Tuesdays unless certain arrangements are made.This is the day we have my Stepson.

I only do events or paid sessions on Weekends. All winning and contest sessions are done on weekdays.

Of course, I will make special arrangements for newborns and members of the Lala's Littles Plan.

Fall is coming soon, and if you want a WEEKEND appointment in October/November you'd better let me know soon!
Weekends Available:
Oct 3-4
Oct 10-11
Oct 17-18
Oct 24-25
Nov 1

I will probably be doing 2-3 sessions per day on these days for Fall Family Portraits.

0 comments: