I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sneak Peek - First Birthday Portraiture in Idaho

This is the best time of year - I keep getting to see all of my babies! This little one is special to me, because I've taken her photos SIX times in the last year!
We had a great time at the park today playing and eating lots of cupcakes.

As a surprise, here is a slideshow of her whole first year, as documented by...me!
(the photos from today are at the end, so be patient and just enjoy the cuteness!!!)

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

(I don't know what is UP with that last photo - I'll fix it later!)

Thanks so much!