I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sneak Peek - Idaho Fairytale Portraits

What a joy this little one was! It was great to have a little one-on-one time with one little fairy in a different location! We went to the Rose Garden yesterday, and it was just as pretty as always. I was in a vintage mood when I processed these for the sneak peek, but rest assured, regular color versions are always available also!

Enjoy!

peek001

peek002

peek003


peek004

peek005

I actually did two sessions yesterday, the other one was some additonal Birthday portraits for the sweetie in the slideshow below this one. I'll post those tomorrow.
Of course, you could always check out the Studio Facebook Page to see a few if you are impatient! While you are there, become a fan! We post special updates and Deals!

I have several more sessions coming up in the next few days - I am excited to meet some new friends and have some fun! :-)

0 comments: