I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fairytales and Daydreams Portrait Event July 18th

This Event is FULL as of July 7th 2009. Please email me oohlalaphoto@gmail.com if you would like be put on my waiting list. If I get enough interest, I will have another event.

Greetings to all of the Fairies in the land!

peek011.

At this event, girls 3 months - 10 years AND (NEW!) Boys 1-5 years get to dress up like Enchanting Fairies and are photographed by me, Lauren Harms in an outdoor setting.

When: July 18th from 10am -4 pm. (see below for available times. They do go quickly.My last 2 events sold out within 5 days of me sending out information)

Where: Boise ID (you will receive the location when you book)

little butterfly nymph

Cost: $20 creative fer per girl photographed. Each girl gets a 15 minute session with me - groups of 2-4 are okay, but you must book an appointment for each girl back to back. Each girl gets a Complimentary 5x7 portrait of herself and a special prize. We also provide Snacks and Juice for everyone.

Butterfly lovin'

You may choose to purchase additonal portraits - We have portrait packages from $50 - $299 and they include things like prints, keepsake books, and enlargements. We have special deals if you pre-pay for a package before your session.

Email oohlalaphoto@gmail.com for more information!

Glam Faery

0 comments: