I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Introducing: Sprites! - Boise Fairy Photographer

My Fairytale Photography is really my passion and my obsession. I've been lamenting how my family doesn't have many girls - no one to dress up. My Mom and I were playing around with the idea of introducing "boy fairies" - so we made some costumes! Here is my stepson Sky as a "Frog Sprite" - he's only 3, but what a poser. I have him trained now, I think :-)

Of course, Lala having a pocketful of smarties helps!

Imp!

My Friend Froggy

peek003

peek004

peek005


I have 2 little guys signed up to be Sprites at the event on Saturday too! I also plan on doing some of my cousins Luke and Daniel later this week, they can't wait! Of course, it's so hot out I might have to bribe them with some Frozen yogurt...

0 comments: