I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Another of my favorite baby in the world!

How fast can I crawl away from the camera?

Some sad news on the homefront - My grandfather died early this morning at the age of 92. My parents were already in California visting with him, and are staying another several days for the funeral. I've had to postpone some things, but will be back to work next weekend.

I also have two small boys in my charge, and we have a case of the icky tummies, so our day was filled with watching the Robots movie four times, drinking pedialyte and eating applesauce and graham crackers...ah, this is the life?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Peace be with you and your family.

emily e. said...

Cutie pa tootie!!