I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mommy Training

I'm not a mother yet, but I've sure learned alot about kids this past week - I've been a nanny before, and have spent tons of time with the boys, but it's just different when you are with them 24/7! We have had fun though, I haven't been able to so any sessions, but the parents will be home tomorrow, and I have Sessions all weekend to get my fix! I'll be doing a 4 year old (and fairy too!), a family, and an engagement session! woo!

Here's some of my favorite photos from the week:

We took the boys to Rockie's Diner. They were in "love" with the "Skatetresses"!

welcome!

Banana Split!

silly

We finished it, all right!
banana split, literally.
*click to view this one larger*

We went to the "water fountain park" in Eagle, only to find out that the fountains were OFF! So we went to Ann Morrison Park

splash!

gonna get you!

We also went to another park earlier in the week to let the boys right their scooters, I only have photos of Luke since Daniel decided to go find a girl to play with in the playground! (Such a ladies man!)

goof

Stay tuned for a NEW Newborn Special and some more photos of my baby "Venus"!

2 comments:

Debi said...

love the skate park - so dramatic!

Anonymous said...

yummy...loving the plate!..looks like a PILE of fun!