I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fairy Sneak Peek!

I just love doing fairytale sessions, and Miss R was a very sweet Fairy indeed!

{vintage faery}

{little sunshine}

{profiled}

{peek! a! boo!}

{absolute sweetness}

{smiles}

Isn't she the cutest?? Many thanks to my Assistant Rachel, and Mom and Grandma for keeping the little one in check! :-D

I have a newborn AND an adult session (a friend who is moving to England for 5 months!! I've already begged her to take me with her!) tomorrow, and a family on Monday - so stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Just precious! Adorable child and images!

Masters Rental said...

Love the little fairy...how cute!