I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Venus

This is sort of a sneak peek, but I only have one done right now. This little one is one of my best friends babies...and one of my favorite models. We did her 6 month photos today, and she was a trooper even though she was hungry, tired, and teething!

{venus}

Afterwards, we got to go to Burger King with our friends, play and eat out! and tonight, we are going to see "Horton Hears a Who!" I can't wait, I think I might enjoy it more than the kids...

5 comments:

Hedy said...

Horton is one of Lily's favourite stories.

-H

Unknown said...

I love this photo and the post processing! It's so beautiful!! How did you do it? If you don't mind?

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love her expression and she sounds like a trooper :)

Ashley said...

Just absolutely love this! Adorable in every way;-)

emily e. said...

so soft a pretty!