I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sneak Peek

In spite of the heat, I had a great time today with this little Miss,and her gorgeous Mommy and Auntie!


{time for a snuggle]

Attack Mom!

{pretty lady!}

peek002

{sweet flower sniffing requires concentration!}

{pensive fairy}

{blowing in the wind}

I know, this is a alot of photos for a peek! But they were such troopers in the heat, and I just had the best time! I didn't include any of Auntie, since we did some headshots for her Med school app, but I'll add those to your gallery asap!

also, I've given Mom a special challenge, she needs to get a certain amount of comments by July 5 to win a free enlargement! She knows how many she needs!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! We had the best time with you!!! :-) I didnt even know you took that back shot of Dom with the wings...it's adorable!!!!!!!

Hedy said...

Just helping out on the comment from, and because... wow those are beautiful!!!

-H

Anonymous said...

Super shots of both of you!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures that you will cherish forever! Thanks for letting me view them.

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable little fairy she is! Love the last one!

Anonymous said...

These are beautifully taken pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very neat pictures!!! Both very pretty girls! :o) CV

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely darling!!! Thanks for passing them on. I will look into this next time Oliver needs pics!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are amazing, I have two of the most beautiful ladies in my life... and tell this photographer she is awesome!!

CL

Anonymous said...

Both of my ladies look amazing... tell this photographer she is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these photos. They are classic, but unique. And what sweet photos with the fairy wings and flowers. LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! Two lovely subjects and a talented photographer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me tag along, and for taking a couple buisiness shots for me. I really appreciate all your time and effort. It was a very pleasent experience with great results :) By the way the lighting in all the pictures is fantastic. Nice work, and thanks for everything.

Anonymous said...

I like the little butterfly the best! Excellent