I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sneak Peek! - Boise Child Photographer

(I actually had this all ready to go yesterday, but google was being weird, sorry!)

I've been looking forward to this session for a while - you see, I took this little man's Newborn portraits (and Mom's maternity photos too!) way back when, and Mom and I got back in touch when I did sister's Fairy Tale Session! He's 2 now, and such a cutie. He walked all over the train depot with me, holding my hand! awww!

{hmmm..should I smile or not?}

{hugs}

{walk the line}

{looooook! TWAIN!}

{gimme five!}

I have a few days "off" from taking photos, which is good because now I get to spend time in the glorious AC playing with all the photos from last week.

2 comments:

Masters Rental said...

What beautiful kiddos!!

Ashley said...

Adorable! Looks like they were having lots of fun!