I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Furs!

(If you don't like adorable furry animals that just happen to have red eyes i.e. RATS - It's time to move on from this post!)

I leave for Portland tomorrow, and since my husband is going to be working alot while I'm gone, I took our pet rats over to my Mom's house to be "RatSat" She calls them the "GrandRats!"

Some pix:

All Three - Roxie, Idgie and Tilly

Family Portrait

Roxie and Tilly chewin' on a box

This playhouse is tasty!

Tilly - I call her my "Tillamook" and "Rototiller" My Mom calls her "Atilla the hun"!

Tilly likes the "Trap Door"

Roxie - aka Rox around the Clock, and Roxie Roo

Roxie Roo


Idgie - Aka Pidgeon, Pidgie and Puddin'

Idgie Pidgie

I'm going to miss them while I'm gone!!! Now, I have more packing to do! GAH!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

EAK - sorry not sure what to say but EAK! My best friend had a rat once, EAK I could not even go in the same room with it...,not even sure why but EAK :)