I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Contest

I'm bored - so the first person who is a local wanna be client (I haven't taken your photos before) to comment on this post or email me at oohlalaphoto@gmail.com !!

You will win a $50 credit towards your session fee or package, and a mounted 11x14 portrait!

Go! Do it! Email me! Comment!

(Session must take place in October!)

Contest Closed. Comment winner: Lucy - I need your email!
Email winner: Corinne

I will be emailing you later tonight with instructions!

2 comments:

Luci Archer said...

Hi Lauren, I really need the freebie, so thanks for the offer and it would be cool to see you!

Love, Lucy

{angie} Kohnfoto Photography said...

You are definitely getting a great deal having a free shoot with Lauren! She rocks!