I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just wanted to share...

First off - If you're looking for info about the Fairy Party go HERE and if you're looking for info about the Fall Special - click here!

If you want to read a random post about my new shoes - stay right where you are.

I'm a shoe freak. Well - not really. You see, I only really get excited about one kind of shoes - Converse. Chucks - whatever you want to call them. I've been wearing them for quite a few years now - starting with a neon orange pair in the 7th grade! I've had many other colors since then - but on Sunday - I bought my favorite pair EVER...

they make me as happy as a little girl!

No, they aren't rainbow. They are CLEAR! Now I can totally embarrass my family and friends with my insane collection of funky socks! (pppsssssstt - ever want to buy me something?? BUY ME SOCKS! lol)

Seriously - I'm too excited about my shoes. lol.

In other news - I have a wedding tomorrow and then a family session on Sat. then I'm out of comission until the 17th - I'm going to Portland for a week! wooo! I need a vakay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know where to get a pair of those cool looking chucks. I love them.

Jenn Galloway said...

What???!!! CLEAR? LOVE THEM! I don't have any interesting socks though... :(

Brooke Shurmur-Schmitz said...

CLEAR???? LMAO! I love them! You are too funny!

Robin said...

clear?? those are too cool.