I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Spooktacular Halloween Costume Event!

Halloween is my favorite Holiday! So, this year I'm offering Halloween Portraits!

How much: $20 per child photographed.

What are we going to do? : Each Child gets a 15-20 min session in their Halloween Costume - 5-10 poses will be taken (depending on child)

Dates: October 11 - 10am
October 18 - 3pm

Where?: Kathryn Albertson Park

What do we get? Each Child gets a 5x7 plus 4 wallets (1 pose) and a surprise! All images will be displayed in a private passworded gallery Nov. 2nd. Also - you will be able to purchase Exclusive portrait packages at up to 40% off regular price! Also - you can purchase a 8x10 collage at in a insane price! See below!

ween005 copy

You must RSVP by Oct 2nd (and pay deposit) to hold your spot. Please email me or use the contact form on the website

A Special thanks to my Model (and Mom) for posing for some Halloween Costume pix today! I really appreciate it!

I might not be able to blog again before I go to Portland, so take care!

1 comments:

Jenn Galloway said...

Oooohhhh, fantastic idea! Love the photos too! Hope it goes well! :)