I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some more about me

Yes, I have a sneak peek due, but I promised I would watch my cousins tonight so parents could go have fun! Everyone needs a break once in a while - I'm without my laptop and camera right now as well.

Anyway, more about me from the list I started last week:

11.Nirvana - my favorite! I listen to them alot, and did when I was young as well. Something about their music and me at 16 spoke to me. My favorite songs by them are "Heart Shaped Box" and "Lounge Act"

12. squished pennies - I must have 75 of them, I get them anywhere I can. Soon I'm going to frame them in a shadowbox like frame!

13. Johnny Depp - I've loved Johnny Depp since the Nightmare on Elm Street/21 Jump Street days. My favorite movies of his are "Edward Scissorhands" and "Ed Wood" (both Tim Burton, figures!)

14.America's Next Top Model - What's not to love about it? lol I could watch that show for hours on end - I was sick last year for a few weeks, right then a marathon was running...coincidence???

15. dark chocolate - I didn't have dark chocolate until I was in my 20's and I love it way more than Milk chocolate. Something about that sweet bitterness gives me shivers.

That's enough for now - The boys and I are watching "Mars Attacks!" and someone is whining to me for juice...fuuuun

0 comments: