I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sneak Peek! - Boise Family Photographer

I was so excited to do this session - I saw the kids about 6 months ago for Baby Bro's first birthday portraits, so it had been a while!

Such a fun family!

{big red bridge}

{family fun}

{the rock}

{on the move}

{oh lolly lolly!}

{double trouble)

See my new bench? I am so happy!I love it! I bartered portraits for it - Thanks W. Family!! I can't wait to do your portraits!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to wow me w/your creativity. Love these pictures. The looks on the little ones' faces is priceless. Teresa H.

BeccaC said...

WOW these are beautiful and so is the family! Love the last one so fun!

Bittersweet Photography said...

these are such gorgeous images! you're so talented :)

Tinara said...

They are so sweet. Beautiful family!

Jenn Galloway said...

FUN! I really really love the processing on the second one - great work, as usual!

krista said...

Lauren-
I LOVE these! The second one turned out perfect, it couldn't be better. And thanks for letting us drag you to the red bridge, I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the rest!

Bonnie said...

I love this one - I'm sure the family was so pleased! The lollipops were a great idea!