I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sneak Peek - Boise Baby Photographer

I just think she is the cutest thing - this is the 4th time I've been lucky enough to photograph this cutie!! She is wearing a traditional Korean Dress.

{classic}

For my next act...

{tradition}

{sunshine peekin' in}

{glow}

Mom and Dad - thanks for letting me photograph her - she's a joy!

Tomorrow I have a 9 (well 10) month session and a 5 year old session, and on Thursday I am doing some Halloween photos! I'm a busy chickie again....

2 comments:

Amanda Trumper said...

Really beautiful colors!!

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

look at her outfit! what pretty colors!