I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sneak Peek - Child Photographer in Boise

These kids have me spoiled, they are so well behaved! This is the second time I've taken their photos together and the third time I've gotten to photograph gorgeous little sis! We had so much fun...even Annie the dog posed for a few photos!

{sweet faces}

kissy!

{laugh}

peek005

peek006

My little model

This only a small amount of my faves! I have some awesome leaf throwing ones too that I'm dying to edit right now, but I had 2 sessions today, and I'm sure the other family would like to see their photos too!!! Thanks you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them too Lauren, I can't wait to see the rest!!!! THank you again for the time and beautiful photos.