I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sneak Peek! - Boise Newborn Photographer

I knew this session would be a fun one, check out the maternity session we did!

{i wanna hold my foooooot}

{sweet sweet baby birdie}

{someone to watch over me}

{bob marley baby}

{you've got  a friend in me}

Thanks so much you guys! I hope to see you again soon!

Note: I do have October 11 open for a session, last saturday available in October! It's all gone folks!

2 comments:

Tinara said...

I love the pictures, great job done, specialy love the last one!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Bubbles new arrival. I'm still giggling at how cute that first shot is. Awesome!

And, I tagged you. http://whitecottonstudio.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/tag-youre-it/