I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sneakie Peekie - Boise Child Photographer

I am so attached to these kiddos, I've taken their photos since...birth, practically. Little Miss A is now 10 months old and is WALKING! She did so awesome today, it was unbelievable! She even posed for me!

{poser}

{flower princess}

I had to do some fairy ones..She's a little wood sprite!

{Wood Sprite}

Then we went downtown to do G-man's 5 year old portraits!

So handsome!

G-man

playin'

playin'


This one came about because he had asked for the "monies" (probably about 75 cents) I threw into the guitar case - and I said okay, if he did the rest of his photos without any probs (we've been known to get a little ...uh..silly) - he said I'll do FIVE more photos - and out went the hand! lol He's five! He's so funny.

f-i-v-e

I have 2 Halloween Sessions tomorrow - I'm so excited, because I love Halloween!

0 comments: