I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sneak Peek - Boise Idaho Family Photography

Yes, I got my work out today - here's the family I had the pleasure of photographing this afternoon!

peek001

peek002

peek003

peek004

peek006

peek007

http://www.oohlalaphoto.com

Thanks so much you guys! and another very special THANK YOU goes out to my assistant, Lori - She carries all my stuff, fixes hair, jumps around behind me and is totally awesome! Thanks Girlfriend!

Stay tuned for 2 more sneak peeks tomorrow - we're going to be out and about again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that last one I just love!