I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sneak Peek! - Engagement Photographer in Boise

My legs are tired because we spent like 3 hours taking Engagement Pix of my Friend/Assistant Lori and her hunny, but it was SO worth it. This is just a small peek of my faves, I have another busy day tomorrow so I need to get some rest!

Ladder to Love

Well, I tried

This last one cracks me up to no end, they said something about it at the beginning of the session and I had to do it!! I totally have ideas for their guestbook right now with this photo!! hahaha!

Unbridled Passion

1 comments:

Bittersweet Photography said...

Love these!! The first on is my fav. with the falling leaves :)