I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sneak Peek - for myself.... lol

I am off to take some engagement portraits of my assistant Lori and her hunny here in a few, but earlier today I stole my cousins Luke and Daniel and took some photos of them for a change! My Mom asked for some for her scrapbook and to give to family, and I happily obliged!

Luke is NINE!

Mr.Cheeseball Returns

I only have a small obsession aka Love Affair with this tree - I just love it. It's a friendly tree.

With my "giraffe" tree

Classic leaf shot

Free Fallin'


Afterwards, since Luke's 9th Birthday was yesterday, we went out to eat at Rockie's Diner (they love the skatetresses) where Luke got a Birthday Sundae and then we went to Pojo's - they couldn't believe their luck! They were so excited!

peek005

peek006

peek007

Stay tuned for the engagement pix later!

0 comments: