I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sneak Peek - Child Photographer in Boise

I had double trouble today - I photographed 2 blonde, blue eyed, extremely handsome little guys (not related!lol) in their Halloween costumes! Being toddlers, they ran around everywhere, and gave me a work out!

My first little one was a Bee - we buzzed the whole park!

peek001

peek003

peek004

Later in the day, I got to folic with a Puppy!

peek005

peek006

peek008

and of course - They were always running away, so here's a classic "run away" shot of each!

peek002

peek007

I am taking a break for the next few days so if you are trying to get ahold of me - please be patient!

5 comments:

ash said...

Lauren-
we LOVE the pictures!!! Can't wait to see them all :)
Thanks again and great to see you!
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boys! Nice bokeh:)

Anonymous said...

Love this set!

Liz Weiler said...

As always, so cute!! You are so talented. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Glad it's not just my boys that run from you!! :)