I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sneakie Peekie - Boise Child Photographer

My afternoon session was a breeze, I had the best kids! and I tell you this, they posed themselves for 90% of all of my shots! They are so handsome!

Little Bro gave me this LOOK - I love it

peek001

Big Bro was just as handsome

peek006


LOOK! a BUG!!

Look! A BUG!!!


peek007


After the park - We went to the Big Red Bridge!

hangin'

Natural

We're Done!

Yay! We're Done!!

I really enjoyed photographing you guys! Thanks!

Now, I'm going to be taking a break for a few days to recover - If you need a session, please email me at oohlalaphoto@gmail.com to see what's available.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, thanks for sharing your sneek peek with us. What Lauren posted are great pictures. We can't wait to see the rest.
Lauren. . . .once again, great job!!!
Take Care,
Chris, Jenn, and Mylee Hjelm

Ashley said...

Beautiful fall images! They are precious and I know the family will love these;-)

Anonymous said...

Well done w/ all of the images. I'm loving your colors, you make fall look spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Love the processing on these...really nicely done! and those curls! You can tell you really connected with these two, which with boys is sometimes not easy to do. Very relaxed and wonderful expressions. Mom will love them!