I am in the process of changing completely to "Shady Lane Studios" instead of Ooh La La Photography. Please go to the Shady Lane blog by going here

You can also check out the Studio Facebook Page for updates and Sneak Peeks.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Ultimate Fairy Sneak Peek Part Deux - Boise Fairytale Photographer

Rain Rain go away? Well, we didn't go away! We had a blast at the Fairy Party today - not that many people showed because of the weather, but we were dry and it just barely sprinkled right when we got there - We missed you!


Little Miss Autumn

{lovely in lavender}

{blue}

peek004

peek005

{ladybug}

{sunshine}

A very special thank you goes out to my Assistant Lori, and to Jessica of Ordinary Morning Photography in Mtn Home - Jessica came to help me out, and it was great to finally meet her in person! :-D and a thank you to her friend K. too - your kids are so cute!

I have a newborn session tomorrow (baby sister to the winner of my Fairy Contest in August!) and then I have alot of catching up to do!

1 comments:

Chrysanthemama said...

We had such a fun morning with you. The pictures are beautiful, I can't wait to see more! Thank you!